Friday 19 April 2013

My Irish book's had a baby...!

If you have Irish ancestors and are a wee bit stuck, I have written a new book which has just been released called Tracing Your Irish Family History on the Internet, which is packed with websites information, practical tips, genealogical history, and all sorts of goodies to help you on your way. It now seems that with it being so handy, it has actually just become sentient and had a baby!

I'll rephrase... This month's issue of Your Family History magazine (http://your-familyhistory.com) is carrying a free preview booklet carrying a section of the book, to give you an idea of what's in store should you wish to purchase. As I created the book, and it's now spawned its own mini-me, that technically makes me a literary granddaddy.

And just for good measure, if you visit the Pen and Sword website at www.pen-and-sword.co.uk/Tracing-Your-Irish-History-on-the-Internet/p/3889/ to look up details of the book, and/or to purchase, you will also see a separate preview with the first few pages from the publication to give you a bit more of an idea of what's within.

From what I can gather, the book seems to be selling even faster than my first Pen and Sword book, Tracing Your Family History on the Internet, which after it's release in early 2011 became the publisher's fastest selling family history title. And on that front, keep an eye out on this blog for more developments soon...!

Chris

My new book, Tracing Your Irish Family History on the Internet, is now available from Pen and Sword. For my other genealogy books, please visit  http://britishgenes.blogspot.co.uk/p/my-books.html; whilst for my online Scottish based genealogy courses please visit the Pharos Teaching and Tutoring Ltd site.

No comments:

Post a Comment